Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dalton Cash McKinney...


This is my baby Dalton who is inside of me causing me all this grief with the bed rest....I love him anyways! I can't wait to meet him! It's so surreal that he is 2.5lbs now and about 14 inches long...WOW. I have to keep him in there a little longer so he can gain some weight and have a chance of making it. I'm at 28 weeks now and the doctor put me on bedrest and said that we need to wait to have little Dalton for at least 9 more weeks. 9 weeks isn't very long it's hard to believe how fast the time has went by.

2 comments:

  1. It must have been a surreal experience meeting him. I loved the way you managed to write down your thoughts even though you are expecting. Best wishes and do give a blowing to kiss to little Dalton from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm so glad you are enjoying my adventures with my children. Hahah...they are always up to something...well, Cylas is. And HH9 to you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?