Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting ready for the baby....




So my mom and uncle and aunt came down last weekend and put up a crib for little Dalton. It's so cute. I love it! I go to the doctor today which is good. I think everything will be fine. I will let you guys know as soon as I know. I'm getting more and more excited about Dalton getting here and more nervous that I won't know what to do with him once he is here....lol. My husband keeps telling me that my parenting instinct will kick in once he is here and that I have nothing to worry about. I hope that's true! Even if I do get all kinds of confused about what to do when he gets here I always have my mom. She's just a phone call away. She's had three of us so I'm sure she could tell me what to do if I ever needed any advice. Well you guys it's off to take a shower and then to a doctor's appointment!

4 comments:

  1. Looks cute! Hope the appointment went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow first-time mommy, trust me... you will know what to do when he gets here!

    I recently discovered your blog and have been enjoying it ever since. I have given you a 'lovely blog' award. Come to http://www.mytakeonmommyhood.com to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a cute crib!!Hope you will deliver your baby easily..not with a long labor. God Bless!If you have an opportunity please visit our newest youtube video and comment. www.thumbuddyspecial.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting,,,best of luck and enjoy the silence before the big event!!

    ReplyDelete

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?