Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

Issues, Issues, Issues....

So I was let off of bed rest on Friday. I decided that I would try to go back to work on Saturday. Didn't work out so well. I was at work for about two and a half hours and I started having pain and extreme pressure in my lower abdomen. Not to mention that my vagina felt like it was on fire....lol. I called the doctor and they told me to just get back on bed rest. Well last night I had excruciating pain and contractions, and also pain on my right side which I have never had before. Now I am the type of person that thinks everything I'm experiencing is normal. My husband on the other hand wants me to go back to the doctor to get checked and see what's up. Sometimes though I feel like I'm going crazy and that all that's happening to me is normal and the doctors are going to think I'm some kind of psychopath...lol. Anyways I'm going back to the doc today per my husbands request to see what, if anything, is wrong with me. As of right now there is no pain....at least not as extreme as it was on Saturday and last night. The doctor says as long as my water hasn't broke and I'm not bleeding everything is fine. I sometimes wish I have been pregnant before so I know what is normal and what is not. I will let you guys know what happens at my doctor appointment so that maybe if someone is experiencing the same thing....you will know if it is something to worry about or not. I'll be back and blogging about 3:00. Later ya'll! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?