Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Finding Out.....

When I first found out that i was pregnant I was really scared. The pregnancy wasn't planned at all and I was going to school to get a degree in Graphic Design to hopefully start my career and then have kids. I was also engaged when I found out I was pregnant and decided that it would be best not to have a wedding and just go get married to my fiance' for health insurance purposes and to save money for the baby. I'm 25 and I never thought I would be ready for baby anytime soon but here in the last few months I feel ready. It's funny how things change as you go along. In the beginning I was really scared and in denial about being pregnant and now here I am 6 1/2 months pregnant and I'm comming to terms with it and I'm actually getting really excieted about having my little one. My parents were upset at first of course but now they too are really excited about having their first granchild. I know my parents just want what is best for me and wanted me to finish college and have a career and own a home before I got pregnant, but sometimes things just work out differently than you plan. I also have endometriosis and think sometimes maybe I got pregnant now and God gave me this child because in the future the endometriosis may cause me to not be able to have children. Life is funny and things always seem to work out, no matter how much of a disaster things seem to be in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?