Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

So the doctor never called....

The doctor didn't call today until 5:00 but my phone didn't ring it just popped up and said I had a voicemail. They told me to call back after 8:30am tomorrow morning and to ask for a certain person. I am figuring hey there can't be anything too wrong or they would have worked a little harder to get in touch with me today. I will call them tomorrow and keep you guys posted on what they say and let you know the results of my fetal fibronectin test. Cross your fingers! I know if it comes back positive that means I could go into labor within two weeks. We don't want that to happen. Little Dalton needs to stay inside for at least 10 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?