Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The doctor called...

Finally...this morning the doctor called me back and my fetal fibronectin test came back negative and that is good. I am so happy. I have to continue to be on bedrest...can only get up to go to the bathroom and shower but it is okay. If the test had come back positive there was going to be a likely chance I was going to go into labor within the next few weeks. I'm just relieved. The only thing I am worried about is working and making money to pay the bills. I had to go ahead and drop out of the Graphic Design program at school because I am on bedrest all this week and I only made it to school one week before I was put on bedrest. If anyone has any suggestions about what to do to make money from home laying on the couch let me know....lol. I'm trying not to stress too much about work and money because I know if I do it's bad for little Dalton. Anyways I will let ya'll know more later. I'll probably write another blog later about my first month being pregnant. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?