Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

No More Bed Rest

So I just got back from the doctor this morning and guess what? I'm no longer on bed rest. That is the happiest news ever. Unfortunately I have already been withdrawn from my classes at the college and will have to go back in the Spring after Dalton is born. But I do get to go back to work soon. Tomorrow actually. So that is a good thing. The doctor told me I was measuring small but said that may be because I'm such a little person and I'm just going to have a small baby or because I'm carrying Dalton really low. I think I heard once that if you carry low it means your having a boy and if you carry high it means you are having a girl. Maybe that's all it is. Has anyone else heard people say this? Anyways that's all for now. Just wanted to share the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?