Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I am Melissa and I'm 25 years old and I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant with my first child. It has been an eventful 6 1/2 months and I thought that now that I am perscribed bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy I would share my experiences with you guys. Being pregnant is definitely not what I expected it to be. I thought I would get really fat really fast and that wasn't the case. I just got gradually bigger and didn't even look pregnant until I was almost 6 months pregnant. I will be sharing my experiences with you all month by month. I have kept a journal of my pregnancy experience and will relay all my feelings and thoughts to this blog to help other first time Mom's know that what they are feeling and what's happening to their bodies is completely normal. Thanks for your interest in my pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?