Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My First Month of Pregnancy

So.....my first month of pregnancy was kind of surreal. I didn't believe I was pregnant and I had cramps like I was going to start my period any day now. Once I peed on the pregnancy test and there were two lines I was freaking out. After all, I was scared and didn't know what to expect and wasn't planning on having children anytime soon. So as the days went by and the prayers for my period to come didn't seem to be doing any good I finally accepted that my period wasn't going to come. I still didn't accept or feel like I was pregnant. I just felt like a girl that wasn't having a period. I know that may sound horrible but I blame it on the pregnancy horomones that make you feel all kinds of different ways when you are pregnant. Because now I do feel pregnant and I am very happy that I am pregnant. Just getting through that first month of emotions and denial was a little tough. Anyone else ever feel like that in there first month? Where you don't accept that you are pregnant yet? Let me know. Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. My pregnancies were both planned so I never had those feelings. But I know that if I got pregnant now I would. I am not in a place right now where I could handle a third child and I'm sure I would be in denial the first month or so. I'm glad that you are happy about it now!

    ReplyDelete

Have you been put on bedrest during your pregnancy?